If You Need To Upgrade Your Server Or Refresh Or Expand Your Computer Network Within The Next 6 Months – DON’T – Until You Read This…
From The Desk of: Mark Scully
President, Enterprise Hosting
If you’re planning on refreshing, expanding or upgrading your servers or looking for a better way to access your legacy client-server applications within the next 6 months, I’d like to show you a far superior way to get the up-to-date IT infrastructure you need without the heavy costs, complexity and problems associated with most IT upgrades. In fact, we typically lower other manufacturers’ IT upgrade and maintenance costs by 10% to 30% while simultaneously:
- Eliminating or drastically reducing system crashes, slowness, viruses and other annoying technical problems.
- Delivering instant disaster recovery so you’ll never lose data due to a server crash, virus, hardware failure, disgruntled employee, fire or other data-erasing disaster.
- Providing the freedom and flexibility to work from anywhere, anytime on any device.
How Can We Deliver These Kinds Of Results?
By utilizing smart, efficient cloud computing technologies, we can not only simplify IT for your company, but can also free you from having to purchase, install and maintain complex, expensive IT systems in-house. We call it our Enterprise Cloud Platform. But before I tell you more about it, please allow me to introduce myself.
My name is Mark Scully, President of Enterprise Hosting. We specialize in delivering fast, affordable IT solutions from professionals who understand small business IT. Although this isn’t an amazing concept, I’m amazed at how many IT firms can’t get this right – which is why I’m writing you today.
Free Assessment Shows You How
Since we’ve had such an amazing response from our other manufacturing clients about our Enterprise Cloud Platform, we’ve decided to start a “one company revolution” and reach out to a select number of manufacturing companies in the Atlanta area like you who we feel can most benefit from this solution. To that end, I want to offer you a FREE Cloud Readiness Assessment to show you there IS a better way to provide access to your key business applications – and I can show you how using cloud technologies can eliminate the cost, complexity and problems of managing your own in-house server while giving you more freedom, lowered costs, tighter security and instant disaster recovery.
At no cost or obligation, I’ll come to your office and conduct a thorough review of your current server infrastructure, backups and critical applications. We’ll analyze how you’re working right now and what areas are giving you the most problems. From there, we’ll show you a simple plan for upgrading your IT infrastructure using the cloud versus the traditional on-premise servers and network you currently have.
Even if you decide NOT to move your client-server application to the cloud or to hire us, you’ll find the information we share with you to be extremely valuable and eye-opening when you make future decisions about IT.
One Small “Catch”
Because our Cloud Readiness Assessments take between 3 and 5 hours to complete and deliver, I’m only going to be able to extend this offer until November 1st, 2012 or until 10 people respond — whichever comes first. After that, we’ll have to withdraw this offer or ask that you pay the list price of $350 for it (sorry, no exceptions).
I’ll have my assistant follow up with you in the next couple of days to make sure you received this letter and to see if you would like to claim a Free Cloud Readiness Assessment for you company.
Awaiting your response,
Call me direct: 678-317-9019 x7601
Not Ready To Meet Just Yet?
If so, I’d at least like to give you a copy of our new free report, “5 Critical Facts Every Business Owner Must Know Before Moving Their Network To The Cloud.” Even if you aren’t ready to make a change right now, this report will give you valuable insights and information on what cloud computing is and how it can help you drop IT costs while enabling everyone in your organization to work more efficiently. And when you ARE ready to make a change, this free report will arm you with the right questions to ask when the time comes.
You can instantly download this report along with many others at: www.EnterpriseHostingInc.com/wp/
See What Other Business Owners Are Saying:
“Our server migration was very well planned and executed flawlessly. We finished ahead of schedule and have been very satisfied with the performance and timely support.”
– Alec Lazarescu, Director of SW Development, Pearson
“As a cloud customer, Enterprise Hosting provides and managed our core IT infrastructure, including backups of our server’s key data and files. Because I know that my critical IT infrastructure is being managed by an experienced provider, I am better able to concentrate on my core business and customers. I know that my environment is in the best hands possible.”
– Lisa Browne, Owner, Lisa Browne Marketing
Bill Flanagan – Performance Results from Cloud Solution
“I am very performance-sensitive – I have to feel that our organization is high-performing in everything it does, from customer service to the best possible price for our services. I feel that Enterprise Hosting understands that and matches my level of performance with a similar level of performance from their company. Enterprise Hosting services me well, so I can then service my customers well. They charge me fairly, which allows me to charge my customers fairly.”
– Bill Flanagan, Principal, ITCS
“I’m very pleased with Enterprise Hosting’s high availability environment and responsiveness. No matter what time I call, day or night, I can get a response in mere minutes for my urgent issues. That’s invaluable to my business.”
– Pete Fox, IT Director, Dougherty Equipment
The Top 7 Reasons Why You’ll Want To Outsource Your IT Support To Us:
- We Respond Within 5 Minutes Or Less. The average amount of time it takes for one of our clients to get on the phone with a technician who can start working on resolving their problem is 1.5 minutes. We know you’re busy and have made a sincere commitment to making sure your IT problems get fixed FAST. And since most repairs can be done remotely using our secure management tools, you don’t have to wait around for a technician to show up.
- No Geek Speak. You deserve to get answers to your questions in PLAIN ENGLISH, not in confusing technical terms. Our technicians will also not talk down to you or make you feel demoralized because you don’t understand how all this “technology” works. That’s our job!
- 100% No-Small-Print Satisfaction Guarantee. Quite simply, we provide the ability to opt out of our services going forward if you are unsatisfied for any reason in the first 90 days. You will be credited back any paid invoices to that point, and you will have no further obligations. Lastly, we’ll roll your environment back to your pre-Enterprise Hosting environment.
- Successful Track Record. We have a proven track record of success managing critical IT infrastructure for small businesses for over 10 years.
- Lower Costs, Waste And Complexity With Cloud Solutions. By utilizing cloud computing and other advanced technologies, we can eliminate the cost, complexity and problems of managing your own in-house server while giving you more freedom, lowered costs, tighter security and instant disaster recovery.
- We Won’t Hold You Hostage. Many IT companies do NOT provide their clients with simple and easy to understand documentation that outlines key network resources, passwords, licenses, etc. By keeping that to themselves, IT companies hold their clients “hostage” to scare them away from hiring someone else. This is both unethical and unprofessional. As a client of ours, we’ll provide you with full, written documentation of your network and all the resources, software licenses, passwords, hardware, etc. in simple terms so YOU can understand it. We keep our clients by delivering exceptional service – not by keeping them in the dark.
- Peace Of Mind. Because we monitor all of our clients’ networks 24/7/365, you never have to worry that a virus has spread, a hacker has broken in or that a backup has failed to perform. We watch over your entire network, taking the management and hassle of maintaining it off your hands. This frees you to focus on your customers and running your business, not on your IT systems, security and backups.