BLOG Server Monitor Package
BLOG Server monitoring verifies that a colocated BLOG server is available and capable of Posting and Viewing.
Why should I use the BLOG Server Monitor Package?
It’s important to ensure that your colocated BLOG server is functioning properly if you provide BLOG access to topics from our hosting center. Inaccessible content is frustrating to customers and employees, and will potentially pull them away from your website. The Enterprise Hosting BLOG Server Monitoring Package insures that you are notified first that a problem has arisen, allowing you time to correct the problem at hand immediately.
BLOG Server monitoring provides:
- Automated verification that your colocated BLOG server is available and functioning properly
- Immediate notification of content problems with your hosted BLOG Server
- Streamlined troubleshooting in the event of hosted BLOG application failure
Enterprise Hosting offers the following monitors with the BLOG Monitor Package:
(1) BLOG Server Monitor – The BLOG Server Monitor attempts to log into a BLOG server in our Atlanta, Georgia hosting center and view specific content. Successful retrieval of content assures you that your BLOG server is functioning properly. In addition, the BLOG monitor can verify the contents of the file, either by matching the content for a string of text or by checking to see if the contents of the file have changed.
(1) Port Monitor – The Port Monitor verifies that a connection can be made to the network port and measures the length of time it takes to make the connection to the hosted server. Optionally, it can look for a string of text to be returned or send a string of text once the connection is made to the hosting center.