QuickBooks Hosting In The Cloud
In many cases, QuickBooks is a core application that companies rely on to conduct business, everyday. Across the Internet, QuickBooks hosting comes in many different flavors with wide ranges of costs. Enterprise Hosting provides an Enterprise-Level Service for QuickBooks in the Cloud which means it’s Secure, Reliable and Guaranteed.
Our Solution Includes:
- Access from Anywhere using Any Device
- Enterprise-Class, Brand-Name Infrastructure (Dell, Cisco, Juniper, etc.)
- Redundant Managed Firewalls – Custom Security Policy per your requirements managed by Certified Security Engineers
- Redundant Connections to High-Performance, Multi-homed Internet (Connects to at least 3 Internet Carriers)
- Dedicated VLAN to segregate customer environment from other customers – Best Practice Security
- Dedicated IP Range to further segregate customer environment from others – Best Security Practice
- Nightly Backups with Nightly Randomly Tested Restorations to ensure data restorability
- Server Monitoring
- Access to Dedicated Support Team
- Receive Root-Level Permissions
- Get customized configurations tailored to meet your needs
- Benefit from our industry-leading SLAs
- Monthly Vulnerability Scans on your QuickBooks Servers to Protect from Outside Intruders
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee or your Money Back – Unique to the Industry, we stand behind our solutions
- Compliant – SSAE 16 Certified Data Centers (formerly known as SAS 70)
- Boutique service level coupled with enterprise class IT infrastructure – no cutting corners
- All-Encompassing Aggressive Uptime SLAs
- Enterprise Hosting’s business is centered on ensuring a customer’s managed environment is always operational. We invest in the tools, people, and solutions required to guarantee that.
Application Hosting for Intuit QuickBooks provides peace of mind
Enterprise Hosting, provides high-available, end-to-end application outsourcing services for QuickBooks customers using dedicated server or Cloud infrastructure. Enterprise Hosting provides hosting services for QuickBooks clients via a SSAE 16 (SAS 70 Type II) certified, secure data center. By hosting in our environment, each customer will be connected to redundant power sources and multiple network feeds, we can provide QuickBooks to our customers via a stable and reliable environment with aggressive SLAs. Enterprise Hosting procures the hardware for your server environment, and utilizing our hosting platform to manage the infrastructure and applications end to end.
While some organizations may possess the basic physical infrastructure to host their computing resources, most lack the human and process resources to both support all of their around-the-clock SLAs and meet their long-term business-alignment strategies. Enterprise Hosting provides Intuit QuickBooks from the Cloud in order to provide easy access to your data from anywhere, a built-in disaster recovery solution and fault tolerance for your critical QuickBooks data.
Enterprise Hosting’s Cloud Computing Solution is a robust solution offering a range of monitoring, administration, backup, and security services to help customers get the most out of their budget and staff. Enterprise Hosting Managed Services allows you to focus on your business goals by alleviating the day to day administration and management of your IT infrastructure.