Enterprise Hosting Replication Services Overview
Enterprise Hosting provides Server Replication Services to augment your existing capabilities and dramatically reduce your data loss exposure for your hosted mission-critical applications. As compared to tape backups, data replication is continually saving your changes to a remote colocation data center, while tape backups are performed just once a day (many companies only rotate tapes offsite on a weekly basis). Additionally, our replication service is a much more cost-effective solution than the very pricy synchronous replication, with nearly identical benefits.
While common IT hosting applications are supported within the replication offering of colocation services, including database applications and Microsoft Exchange, it retains the flexibility to be configured to protect specific files and/or directories. We provide:
- Best-in-class, real-time data replication that minimizes data loss and recovery time
- Multi-carrier redundancy for cost-effective resiliency. IP-VPN and frame connections for backup solutions
- Application-aware replication for IT hosting environments such as Oracle, SQL and Exchange
- Tested infrastructure in conjunction with replication software – providing a solid platform
- Superior application and file data protection for your colocated applications (never lose more than one hour of data (RPO) and recovery times (RTOs) can be achieved in minutes to meet your disaster recovery objectives).
Dr. K.J. Lee on HIPAA Compliance
Bill Flanagan on The Power of a Load-Balanced Cloud
- Bill Flanagan, ITCS Principal
Robust Cloud Solution with Excellent Support
CEO Ripple Training Inc.
Chris Cooper – Overall Experience
Mindi Katz on Value and Affordability
- Mindi Katz, Owner, Netuniform