Data Backup And Restore Service Overview
The ultimate protection against data corruption and accidental loss is provided by regular, managed data backups. Enterprise Hosting’s Data Backup and Restore Service provides an enterprise-class backup solution.
Our Data Backup and Restore service is a fully managed and monitored service designed to ensure data restorability in the event of disk crashes, application and user errors, viruses and website sabotage — all issues that can take businesses permanently offline. Intentional or not, these problems can be severe enough to cost organizations valuable customers, damage investors’ confidence, and affect the bottom line. Yet, many companies gamble and do not put adequate backup and restore solutions in place in order to to ensure that they can get their businesses back in business.
Data Backup and Restore Service Details
The Data Backup and Restore Service provides you with peace of mind. By knowing your data is safe and always available for restore, your operations staff can feel more comfortable performing their daily administrative tasks, as they do not have the added burden of daily backup tasks as well.
- Backup Schedules: Six (6) incremental backups performed daily and one full backup performed weekly
- Retention: All backups are retained for 14 days from the time of creation
- Restoration: Customer-initiated restores occur within 60 minutes of request. Up to five (5) restores can be requested in a given month without additional cost.
- Reporting: Monthly reports include consumption and performance-related information.
- Administration: 24×7 monitoring and hands-on administration.
Ralph Labarta on Greater Value and Affordability
- Ralph Labarta, Engage PEO CTO
Chris Cooper on HIPAA Compliant Migration
Chris Cooper on HIPAA Compliant Hosting
Robust Cloud Solution with Excellent Support
CEO Ripple Training Inc.
Mindi Katz on Up-Time and Reliable Service
- Mindi Katz, Owner, Netuniform