Enterprise Cloud Service
Gain Speed and Flexibility via Highly Available Cloud Services for the Enterprise
Enterprise Hosting offers a suite of robust cloud services that can help customers become more agile, take advantage of financial benefits, and increased reliability and security. Our Enterprise Cloud offering is hosted within SSAE 16 certified data center facilities in Atlanta, Georgia, and Raleigh, North Carolina, on a fully redundant architecture with automatic failover to help ensure seamless server availability.
Enterprise Hosting’s cloud platform is built on best-in-class technology from VMware, Dell and Juniper Networks. Our services are backed by service level agreements that help ensure 99.999% cloud availability and 100% customer satisfaction.
Benefits of Enterprise Hosting’s Enterprise Cloud Service include:
- High Availability, Performance, and Redundancy. Our cloud hosting platform is built on a highly available VMware virtual architecture and is backed by robust service level agreements. We utilize multiple Internet carriers for enhanced network performance, and we help to ensure high availability via multipath redundancy through Juniper firewalls and switches.
- Accessibility and Failover. Customers have direct administrator access to servers in the Cloud via remote desktop protocol (RDP) or our SSL VPN service. Additionally, linking existing infrastructure between multiple sites can be accomplished through our site-to-site VPN service.
- The Ability to Drive Application Availability: Private Cloud enables the live migration of running servers from one physical server to another with zero downtime, continuous service availability, and complete transaction integrity. Our dedicated cloud platform utilizes VMware, a key enabling technology for creating the dynamic, automated and self-optimizing infrastructure.
- Maintenance Without Disruption: Our service allows customers to improve availability by conducting maintenance without disrupting business operations – via live migration of servers with no downtime.
- Security Focus. Our Cloud services utilize a dedicated VLAN to enhance security posture and mitigate risk. We offer solutions that include enhanced security protection to achieve your compliance needs.
- One-Call Expertise. Enterprise Hosting’s highly experienced IT hosting personnel are available 24/7 to remedy any issues or field questions as needed.
- Industry-Leading SLAs. Enterprise Hosting’s Cloud Hosting services are backed by robust 99.9% cloud availability and 100% customer satisfaction SLAs.
Enterprise Cloud Service Features:
- Access from Anywhere using Any Device
- Multi-OS Support
- High Availability Infrastructure
- Network and System Uptime Reliability
- Enterprise-Class, Brand-Name Infrastructure (Dell, Cisco, Juniper, etc.)
- Redundant Managed Firewalls – Custom Security Policy per your requirements managed by Certified Security Engineers
- Redundant Connections to High-Performance, Multi-homed Internet (Connects to at least 3 Internet Carriers)
- Dedicated VLAN to segregate customer environment from other customers – Best Practice Security
- Dedicated IP Range to further segregate customer environment from others – Best Security Practice
- Nightly Backups with Nightly Randomly Tested Restorations to ensure data restorability
- Server Monitoring
- Access to Dedicated Support Team
- Receive Root-Level Permissions
- Get customized configurations tailored to meet your needs
- Monthly Vulnerability Scans on your Servers to Protect from Outside Intruders
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee or your Money Back – Unique to the Industry, we stand behind our solutions
- Compliant – SSAE 16 Certified Data Centers (formerly known as SAS 70)
- Boutique service level coupled with enterprise class IT infrastructure – no cutting corners
- All-Encompassing Aggressive Uptime SLAs