Enterprise-Class, High Availability Infrastructure for Exceptional Performance and Reliability
Hosting your Terminal Server application with us provides an enterprise-class, high availability platform yielding exceptional performance and reliability for your critical business application. We offer a multitude of benefits to our customers that provide them with the assurance of security, reliability and continuous availability for their critical Terminal Server applications.
Our Windows Terminal Server hosting solutions include:
- Secure and reliable hosting environment within Enterprise Hosting SSAE 16 certified data centers
- Access to your applications from anywhere and from any device
- Redundant Connections to High-Performance, Multi-homed Internet (Connects to at least 3 Internet Carriers)
- Dedicated VLAN to segregate customer environment from other customers – Best Practice Security
- Dedicated IP Range to further segregate customer environment from others – Best Security Practice
- Redundant Managed Firewalls – Custom Security Policy per your requirements managed by Certified Security Engineers
- Enterprise-Class, Brand-Name Infrastructure (Dell, Cisco, Juniper, etc.)
- Nightly Backups with Nightly Randomly Tested Restorations to ensure data restorability
- Monthly Vulnerability Scans on your Servers to Protect from Outside Intruders
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee or your Money Back – Unique to the Industry, we stand behind our solutions
- SSAE 16 Certified Data Centers (formerly known as SAS 70)
- Boutique service level coupled with enterprise class IT infrastructure – no cutting corners
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee – Money Back
- All-Encompassing Aggressive Uptime SLAs
- Administrative Access to your Server(s)
You need to ensure that you can access your Terminal Server application from anywhere, on any device. Enterprise Hosting experts manage your Terminal Server infrastructure on an enterprise-class, high availability infrastructure for exceptional reliability and security. This infrastructure resides within a highly secure, SSAE 16 SOC 1-examined (formerly known as SAS 70 Certification) data center environment, and monitored 24×7.
And you needn’t lose sleep over the possibility of lost data. Backups of your application are conducted nightly, and we can explore other disaster recovery options with you to achieve the level of recovery that your business demands.
To ensure accessibility and reliability for your critical Terminal Server application, performance is a must.