Short Demonstration, Overview, Hosting Cloud, Cloud Computing, White Papers, View More…
IT hosting applications, Round-the-Clock, Business strategies,Including monitoring, View More…
High Performance, Enterprise-class Security, Compliant, View More…
Enterprise Class Data Centers, SSAE 16 Certified, Cost-Effective, View More…
- Completely eliminating the reliability problems you are experiencing by guaranteeing 99.999% uptime for your critical application(s); we OWN the problem instead of making excuses.
- Provide a scalable environment from a SSAE 16 Certified data center without the hassles of dealing with an over-sized, bureaucratic data center entity to host your environment.
- Decrease your costs by 20% while increasing your reliability and security when compared to your internal costs associated with Hardware, HVAC, Power, Network, Labor and Backups.
- Increase that amount of time and resources you have to focus on acquiring new business by at least 10 hours per month.
- Provide you with complete Peace of Mind that your environment is using enterprise-class technologies designed with redundancy to deliver full fault tolerance to your application environment going forward.
What makes us unique is that we are the only data center hosting firm that takes a PROACTIVE approach to delivering reliability for your critical application. We guarantee 99.999% reliability and to fix any problems quickly and correctly the first time so you don’t have to continue to deal with the same issues over and over again – as a matter of fact, we guarantee it. Lastly, we guarantee 100% Customer Satisfaction or your money back.
This ultimately means you can simply focus on running your business instead of troubleshooting IT problems. We’ll manage the everyday tactical activities associated with delivering uptime for your critical application. No one does it better.
Cloud Services from Enterprise Hosting
Enterprise Hosting can help you transform your infrastructure to an automated, virtualized and service-based model through the use of cloud services and a high-performing data center environment. With our cloud services, instead of purchasing and maintaining your own server environment, you will have access to our high-performance infrastructure that will handle your networking, storage, security and processing workloads for you, via the cloud. You also have the ability to deploy and adjust infrastructure capacity on an on-demand basis.
We help our customers build and deploy private, public or hybrid cloud solutions, after collaborating with them to determine the best solution to match their specific cloud hosting requirements.
Our Enterprise Cloud service is designed for virtually any type of environment (e.g., production, test, development) that requires the highest levels of reliability, performance, scalability and availability. Enterprise Hosting’s cloud platform is built on best-in-class technology from VMware, Dell and Juniper Networks. Our services are backed by contractual service level agreements that help ensure 99.9% cloud availability and 100% customer satisfaction. You can also leverage our full suite of hosting/managed IT services to achieve a hybrid solution that meets your exact requirements. Learn more →
Colocation and Dedicated Servers from Enterprise Hosting
Enterprise Hosting specializes in designing solutions for critical IT applications and web infrastructure. Our customers require their critical environments to be hosted in a fully-redundant, reliable and secure data center with expert operational support, wrapped around a continuous service delivery model. Therefore, they utilize Enterprise Hosting for the high degree of nimbleness and flexibility that we provide to them in support of their critical goals.
Enterprise Hosting enables you to focus on your application while we provide the redundant infrastructure, network security and connectivity you need for high availability. Each customer receives network connectivity through redundant switch gear, which is then virtually segregated to ensure secure traffic throughput to your applications. Additionally, we provide and manage redundant firewalls to supply network protection to your servers. Our entire network is fully redundant and managed by certified engineers. You have the option to provide your own servers and manage them, or outsource your infrastructure to Enterprise Hosting for an end-to-end solution:
- If you select the outsourcing option, we provide the server infrastructure, operating system software, and system administration to support your servers. Additionally, we will back up the data on the servers using our disk-based backup solutions.
- If you choose to provide your own infrastructure, Enterprise Hosting will provide the network connectivity and security through our switches and firewalls and you will manage your own server infrastructure.
Our Colocation Locations Include:
How Can We Help?
We look forward to starting a dialogue with you to determine how best we can help. If you’d like more information on our solutions, please contact us. We look forward to speaking with you!